Followers

19 October, 2011

Adam Lavine

He... remind me a lot to my xx a.k.a the creature ..... huhu... (>_<) "the creature" luv him damn muchhhoo..

"TC" reallly hurt me to almost death... and i'm not sure if i can face it for 2 experience..with another creature lah

the symptom....

deactivate the muka buku.... silly me...

listen back to old song... dgn sgt kuat sumbat sapai telinga nak bernanah...

y am i doin this?

i can;t afford my self to be in the deepest miseries again... so apa2 buang or fight with it awl2 okie.....

it is temporary feeling... sumtime but not sure this tima la kan... it might be permenen. so conteng la siap2 kat sini..

senang nak tgk history gilos ni... dah tua2 pon x leh nak tutup buku lg... citer dongeng dan sengal neh... yg bole tutup cuna muka buku je..... poor me...


this is really a therapy to me... so just leave me alone with all this stupidity......

No comments: